Use this form to email me if you have any questions.
Please check my Editing Calendar for upcoming vacation schedules and approximate workloads.
1. I'm available if the order form is active. I'm available almost every day of the year. When you fill out an order form, you will see the return time before you place the order. Standard return time is 24 hours (up to 5000 words); you can request 12-hour editing service for documents up to 2500 words long. You can check my Editing Calendar for upcoming vacation schedules and approximate workloads. If the day is clear, I'm accepting all work. Visit the instant estimate form to calculate the price for your document.
2. You can use this form for support if you have any questions, including for documents submitted on related websites iProof.ca or ThesisProofreading.com. For more information about related websites, visit our About page.
3. If you have submitted a document and not received it back by your deadline, the most common reasons are that it may have been placed in your spam folder because emails with large attachments are often treated as spam. If you used a different email address for your PayPal account than you entered into the form, the document may have been returned to the address associated with PayPal because the form treats that as the default address. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you are concerned. I take your deadline very seriously.
4. The telephone number and an email address are available on the terms of service page and the site home page, but I can't always answer the phone. You can also text me at this number. Of course, if you leave a message, I will call back as soon as possible. Using this form means your email message will be treated as a priority.
5. Please submit all materials for proofreading through one of the forms, even if you have used my service before. The forms are designed to give me the needed information to serve you well, and when you use the form we have a clear contract for service and fixed deadline for return. Do not use this form to ask me grammar questions.
6. Use this form if you have a question that can't be answered in any other way and you don't have a document to submit immediately. I'm available 7 days a week for editing, unless I'm planning a vacation. I put notices of my vacation dates on the submission pages as early as possible. If, for some reason I can't do a job submitted to me, I will reply as soon as possible.
7. Also use this form for any general enquiry. Please give me sufficient information to answer, including information about type of document, length, and level of service. If it's academic work, include the field of study.
8. DO NOT contact me about SEO offers or any other business proposition. I'd rather provide excellent service for a few than increase my overhead and have to compromise on the time I can dedicate to each client.