Find out how little it could cost to have your document professionally proofread.
Newsletters, proposals, consultant's reports, web sites, brochures, and product catalogues should all be properly edited before being published. Dissertations and thesis proofreading is recommended.
We will review your document or web page and alert you to overt grammatical errors as well as potentially troublesome writing problems.
Some projects we have completed include:
- Ph.D. and Master's thesis proofreading and editing;
- Editing and proofreading academic journal articles;
- Undergraduate essay editing and proofreadiing;
- Newsletters for law firms, non-profits, and other businesses;
- Business documents;
- A by-law written by a city engineer; he did the technical details while we did the formatting and proofreading;
- Engineering reports;
- Website proofreading;
- Self-published books;
- Quarterly and annual reports for an investment company;
- A newsletter for a professional organization produced on a quarterly basis.
What we do not do:
- Edit fiction manuscripts;
- Edit poetry;
- Design brochures;
- Write content.
Submit a document for proofreading
Use our Contact Form for general inquiries and for a free estimate.